Sunday 27 November 2016

Candies for panties

Allllriiiight.... ahh ahhh(does this Afro have to do that?)Anyway If your memory card has not contracted any virus nor it has been formatted, you'll remember perfectly well her Majesty, the chief's daughter. Yes you do, now that's good enough for me to take you back to the days Rambo, Van dame and Arnold schwarzenegger (what a name to write) were young & handsome like me (not bragging) and not forgetting they spoke English.

Well, the coincidences between her majesty, Mary the chief's daughter and me were now becoming more intentional, we always met at Taabu nyingi canteen. I would rather not buy sugarcane during break,lunch and games time to save the five bob so that I would buy her the Patcos(1 costed 50 cents) . I would wake up earlier,finish my chores then disappear, I even started to bath twice just to impress her, twice a week that is. It seemed to work since she always drew maps on the ground with her cute toes, she would steal a glance then bite her finger nails, believe me this was half past awesome.

Mr Ben, the owner of the canteen advised us to hide from the public,he was generous enough to offer us his room. The Taabu Nyingi canteen became our Garden of Eden, we ate the forbidden from there more often that it became an addiction. Sometimes mom couldn't let me off the compound and I missed my queen badly like my inbox misses "congratulations"(betting things) now days. This went on for a yonk until some federal agent's services were required, somebody's periods were missing.

My inlet narrowed and the outlet widened,In other terms, I lost my appetite and became a driver without a license. Niliendesha till all the plants around the toilet lost their leaves (tissue paper). What freaked me out the most was the fact that she was the chief's daughter.Taabu Nyingi canteen realy brought me taabu mingi.Why me Lord..why allow saitani torture me? I lost my weight alongside the will to walk beyond the gate. The days seemed to be 48 hours long, rumours nazo zilispread ka mshuto kwa blanket & soon or later my parents would smell it and shikanisha my new zero grazing habits.

I knew Witchcraft was real when I woke up on a Saturday morning to the chief's bicycle next to my dad's at the parking lot. Stealthily, I tried to sneak in to the banana plantation unnoticed when the barbed wire arrested me,it refused with my shirt, until I left it a piece of it. My heart displaced,beating like the musambwa drum, I held my breathe when I saw them leaving. I came out filled with fear when I encountered mom "unalala hapa ka president?" (I doubt if they do sleep) "chai inapoa..na kwani kitanda yako ni shamba?" she noticed the blackjack on my side-pocketed trouser. Before I entered the smoke filled kitchen came the Good-bad news from her.

She was like "chief na babako bado wanahangaika na ile kesi ya shamba, ule mtu alikodisha watu wengine wawili tena",thank God he wasn't here for me.." umeskia Ben wa canteen ametoroka baada ya kupea mtoto wa chief mimba?" What a relief.. wait, this means he was screwing her behind my back,he gave her free candies for her to drop her panties, this is the bad news. Mtu ananilambia asali ka siko,Mary my first love..wacha tu.They say what you don't know can't harm you, it hurts now that I know, but anyway what doesn't kill you.... am not dead. it's better to be single for a while than on the run from the furious chief.

No comments:

Post a Comment