Sunday 27 November 2016

Kifo cha Panya

With ksh 110 in my mpesa on a Saturday noon, this meant lunch was a must,ama nibet izaane...mmh nope,inaweza kufia maternity. Straight hadi kwa mpesa agent,kanakuanga kalight skin kameiva.."hii jua nayo, naweza toa?" I said with my sexy smile on. She replied "Nguo ama?"... Damn I didn't see that coming. I had to tell her ni mia ya soda tu ju nikuhot.

Soda my foot, hii soh inatosha sukuma ya kumi, nyanya,vitunguu,royco na mafuta ya mboga..ofcos finje imebaki napitia butchery..thanks to the digital scale. I handed my old 50 shillings note(imeshikwa na sellotape) and ordered ya usiweke mfupa boss. Turning back I saw this hot sweet gal smiling,revealing her sweet dimples,she was so hot that I had to sweat. Quickly I came up with an idea kuficha aibu ya nyama yangu.

"Peter,hizi panya leo lazima zidie" I said. Peter the butcher read my mind quickly and supported me.."by the way ungebuy quarter ndio sumu itoshee". As she moved to the counter to buy I couldn't help but stare at her bright future behind her. Kukula kwa macho wasn't enough so I asked her "sijui ni macho yangu au nini, sioni number yako hapa" I said handing her my smartphone. Cutting the short story long (or vice versa) She later texted me asking if the rats died.

2 comments:

  1. Haha
    Hustler hata keja zetu hazinanga panya msee. Ama tu ni place zinalala

    ReplyDelete